Marquee

Marquee

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Fibonacci

Fibonacci
Hello everyone! Long time no see. I finally have a time to breathe and a time to my work. I have had some inspiration, which is giving these next few pieces a lot of credit.

I'd like to think I created this formula myself... Odds are that someone on earth has already created more and made them famous. They were fun nonetheless.

The Fibonacci Sequence is a sequence of numbers. If you have see or read "The Da Vinci Code" you know of what I speak. 1,1,2,3,5,8,13. What do these numbers have in common? 1+1=2 1+2=3 2+3=5 etc. etc.

Well, take a look at the following poems.

Should
You
Gaze at
Clouds passing
By like thought bubbles
Floating and tumbling with such weight?
Living is so much more than these outdated ideals.

Pace,
Sharp,
Precise,
Describes words
And measures music.
Art is mathematical.
Survival is abstract as the damage dealt tonight.



Let me know what you think!

I always love feedback so please feel free to leave it whether anonymously or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment