Marquee

Marquee

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Catch-Up

Catch up! My favorite game... (Insert Sarcastic Laugh Here)

Working with old photographs this late allows me time to learn Photoshop, a beast I haven't tackled very heavily. I can do basic touch ups but nothing too extreme. I have recently made some new backgrounds and photo effects. I also learned some severe touching up skills and after nearly three hours of tutorials I feel like I can actually take a baby step on my own.

Aside from the overexposed clunkery (made that myself) that I see around, I decided to work a bit more naturally with some photographs. As always, you can see the results at my Flickr and the link to the right... Yes, right over there. Click it and you will find all my previous photographs!

Enjoy, comment, suggest, whatever you please!

Jay and the Kids

Catherine and Scott

Catherine and Scott/ Black and White

Winter Cardinal

Winter Cardinal 2

No comments:

Post a Comment