Marquee

Marquee

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Immortality

They stare at me with frozen eyes.
Their brilliant youth captured.
Still.

They will never grow old.
They will never die.
Youth forever.

Curiosity will never kill the cat.
Speeding will never render harm.
Learning will always be with the mind.

Children like bright statues.
Eyes aglow and smiles bright.
Forever.

These are pictures of summer.
These are pictures of children.
These are pictures of immortality.


Just sketched that out a few minutes ago. I haven't touched it or hardly looked at it. This is my first step into creating something about my neices and nephews. This David Gray channel on Pandora is very helpful. "Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol actually helped me compose this.

Let me know if it sparks anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment